- "60 year old with 10 year old implants. One breast was sagging almost to my belly button and the other was only two or so inches higher. I had over filled..."
- "It has been a year since my breast lift/reduction surgery. Great results and very happy. Dr. Horndeski is a fantastic surgeon and very professional. His..."
- "I really enjoyed Dr. Horndeski. He was very nice, informative and helpful. I liked his staff as well. The whole office operates in a positive manner and will..."
- "Dr.Horndeski is Very professional. Its all business with the doctor. He loves his job and it clearly shows once he goes into the details of his work and the..."
- "Everyone in the office is beyond nice and genuine! Victoria picked me up and drove me back to the airport. Jana and Elisa are so sweet and compassionate. Dr...."
- "I had a very positive experience with Dr. Horndeski & his staff in both my first and second surgery with him. He took time to listen carefully to me and..."
- "Lovely, honest and highly intelligent. Him ad Eliza were there for me when I needed them and they will always do what is necessary to get the results..."
- "I've been to Dr. Horndeski on several occasions. The first time I went to him was for blepharoplasty because of skin sagging from my upper lids. I always..."
- "Dr. Horndeski was polite and to the point. I didn't spend a lot of time with him to comment on his bedside manner other than he was nice and I love my lips!..."
- "I found Dr. Horndeski to be straight forward and friendly. He is obviously a cut above the rest with the invention of the "Horndeski method" of breast..."
- "The staff and Doctor are very professional and responsive."
- "I was a 32DD who after two pregnancies REALLY wanted a breast lift. It's not a life threatening kind of thing, but it was something that I really wanted for..."
- "Very knowledgeable. He is very professional, doesn't really try to be your friend but defenetly has your best interest in mind."
- "Dr. Horndeski was very thorough and attentive. As I was coming in from out of state, I first e-mailed him pictures and he then got back to me to discuss my..."
- "Awesome, attentive, didn't bother me unless needed."
- "I had an explant, lift and nipple relocation, and fat transfer. The whole process was impressive. The contrast between my previous UIK-based surgeon who..."
- "After a few years of thought and discussion with my husband, I decided it was time to give myself a gift. After having four children my breasts were a..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is a trailblazer. He is kind, thorough and precise."
- "Overall, I am very impressed by my results. My surgery was in February, so I'm a little more than a month out. I went from a 32DDD to a 32C/D. I am so much..."
- "After 3 pregnancies and the accompanying fluctuation in weight and breast size, along with nursing 3 children a total of 7 years, my breasts were in..."
- "Dr. Gary Horndeski and his PA Elisa Gonzales are very helpful. After meeting with Dr. Horndeski and stressing my concerns he made me feel very comfortable..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is an exceptional surgeon. I have every intention of having a breast revision by him in the near future. The entire staff is fantastic. Jana..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is knowledgeable and to the point. I liked that. I expressed my desire to utilize this method because I wanted to reduce the strain on my neck..."
- "My first impression was good, despite the very fast appointment. He is smart and passionate about his revolutionary techniques and also meticulous with his..."
- "Muy buen doctor muy amables todos"
- "Dr. Horndeski is definitely one of the best."
- "Dr. H is absolutely fantastic. He is caring and he listens. His staff is absolutely wonderful. I live in Denver and when I returned home, his surgical nurse..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is very matter of fact and practical. He does great work but is not so great at comforting you when things go wrong. I would have liked to have..."
- "Dr. Hordneski and Elsa were great. If I ever need anything else concerning my breasts he is the doctor I will be going to! They were courteous and helpful as..."
- "At 42 I found myself experience back, and neck pain from sagging breast and I was quickly becoming more aware of the physical and the negative aesthetic..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is great! He is not there to be your best friend. He is there to perform the best possible surgery for you. If you communicate all your..."
- "The doctor is the smartest and kindest guy you will ever meet. Very pleased with his work."
- "Omg....this place have my dream come true. Every single staffs are sooo....unique and professional. They always there for me before and after the surgery,..."
- "Dr. Horndeski and his staff are so caring."
- "Dr. Horndeski was very thorough and attentive from the time of my first consult to weeks to follow post op. He made sure my pain was managed and any..."
- "I traveled long distance to have the Ultimate Breast Lift with Dr. Horndeski and I'm so glad I did. I started with a natural 34f/g bra size and was unhappy..."
- "After I made the decision to go through with a breast reduction/liftâ¦my main goal was to find a pair of boobs that looked similar to mine..."
- "I like Dr Horndeski, he was friendly, and gave us many ideas of what to do after the surgery to make the best of our visit, and to keep me active. Texas,..."
- "I researched plastic surgeons for a long time before picking Dr. Horndeski. Not only did he have good reviews online, but I also spoke with people who had..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is a no-nonsense, very talented and focused doctor. I am used to working with engineers and doctors, so I appreciate his manner. He is not the..."
- "Dr H and his excellent assistant Elisa gave me 100 percent professional and really friendly pre op and post op care and communication ."
- "After lots of research and reading, I made an appointment for a consultation. He was very thorough and answered all of my questions and explained exactly..."
- "I initially drafted a review very quickly after I got out of hospital. Even straight out of surgery and looking like Frankenstein with the stitches and..."
- "Dr Horndeski is a very skilled surgeon, but very quiet and brief. The office is very nicely decorated and clean. Would recommend him to others definitely for..."
- "Dr. Horndeski is very analytical and approaches his surgeries with an approach that ensures the patient that they will be given the best surgical procedure..."
- "Dr. Horndeski and staff are very smart, compassionate and professional...I had consultations with several other surgeons, but Horndeski's method looks so..."
- "Dr. Horndeski was great. I had both a nose job and chin implant at the same time. Admittedly, I was very nervous (leave well enough alone mentality), but I..."
- "Very good Doctor, procedure done without much pain, very good bedside manners"
Miss sunshine 1995
- "Amazing and talented doctor"
- "Absolutely EXCELLENT!!!! He and his team are professional, knowledgable, helpful, careful, considerate and they follow up with me to see my progress. I plan..."