Over time a woman’s breasts can change and begin to lose their youthful shape and firmness. These changes can result from a number of things such as pregnancy, breast feeding, weight fluctuation and aging.
Typically the problem is either the breast mound has moved down the chest wall and decreases the separation of the breast from the abdomen or the shape has changed from conical with projecting nipples to deflated with downward pointing nipples.
The best way to correct this is with a breast lift. However, typical breast lifts can result in visible scarring, inadequate lifting, poor shape, and the use of breast implants. With the Bellesoma Method ™ these issues can be corrected without these problems.
The Bellesoma Method ™
- Uses an internal suspension technique to lift the breasts (similar to a push-up bra)
- Produces no vertical scarring
- Transfers the weight of the breast to the chest muscle, providing immediate relief of back, neck, and shoulder pain
- Uses a woman’s own breast tissue (no implants) to create a youthful appearance
With a 70% increase in demand for breast lift procedures since 2000, women are now becoming more aware of an option they did not know existed.
Goals of the Bellesoma Breast Lift Method ™ :
While everybody is different, the goals of getting a breast lift are to offer long-lasting results that will restore your confidence and achieve your goals in breast size, shape, and appearance. Almost all of our patients come in with one, or many, of these goals:
- Effectively lift and raise the breast and nipple
- Achieve a more symmetrical breast appearance and volume
- Improve the symmetry of nipple position
- Increase the fullness of breasts
- Achieve superior breast cleavage
- Tighten the skin around the breast region and achieve a more contoured breast
- Return the youthful appearance to breasts
- Correct nipple size and/or appearance
- Centralize the location of nipples and areolas on your breast
- Feel confident in your sexy lingerie and increase comfort levels and improve appearance in clothes
We’d love to discuss your breast surgery options and schedule a time for you to meet one of Houston’s top plastic surgeons, Dr. Horndeski. For a FREE consultation, please contact our team by filling out the form provided or call us at (281) 565-8099.